Harami Uncle

****************************************************************
****************************************************************
An Old man was waiting 4 Train..

Boy: What's Time....??
.
Oldman: sorry
Boy: Time...??
Oldman: No!
Boy: whY...??
.
Oldman : If i tel u time, u will ask
name, my job etc
Then I ask abt u both of us will b
frank. May b u get seat beside me.
U may go 2 same city.
My daughter will come 2 reciev
me.
She is beautiful U both may fall in
love
.
Then she might insist me 2 marry
u &
I'm sorry I dont want a son in-
law who doesnt even have a
watch! .
.
.
Boy:boht harami hain uncle aap

*******************************************************************
*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch This