Husband: Last night I was ................

******************************************************************
******************************************************************

Husband: Last night I was sitting in

the living room, talking to my wife
about life..
In-between, we talked about the
idea of living or dying.
i told her : Never let me live in a
vegetative state, totally dependent
on machines and liquids from a
bottle. If you see me in that state I
want you to disconnect all the
contraptions that are keeping me
alive, I'd much rather die'.
My wife got up from the sofa with
this real look of admiration
towards me & proceeded to
disconnect the Cable tv, & DVD,
then the Computer, the Cell Phone,
the iPod, and the Xbox, and then
went to the bar and threw away all
my whisky, rum, gin, vodka & the
beer from the fridge...
I ALMOST DIED!!
Moral :
Think before u talk to to your
wife
**********************************************************************
**********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch This