complicated family

Son:"Daddy, I fell in love & want to date this awesome girl!" O:)

Father: "That's great son. Who is she?":D

Son: "It's Sandra, the neighbor's daughter";;)

father: "Ohhh I wish you hadn't said that.
I have to tell u something son, but you must promise not to tell your mother.
Sandra is actually your sister.":
$The boy is naturally bummed out,but a couple of months later

Son: "Daddy, I fell in love again n she is even hotter!"♥♥

Father: "That's great son. Who is she?":D

Son: "It's Angela, the other neighbor's daughter.";;)

Father: "Ohhhh I wish you hadn't said that.
Angela is also your sister." :$This went on couple of times and the son was somad,he went straight to his mother crying.

Son: "Mum I am so mad at dad! I fell in love with six girls but Ican't date any of them because daddys their father!":

'(>:OThe mother hugs him affectionately and says:"My love, you can date whoever you want.Dont listen to him He isn't your father.". =))♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch This