3 patient

One morning at a doctor's
office a patient arrives
complaining of serious
back-pain.
The doctor examines him
and asks him -"OK, what
happened to your back?"
The patient replies "You
know that I work for a
local night club, right? This
morning I got home to my
apartment early and heard
a noise in my bedroom. On
entering I knew someone
had been with my wife and
the balcony door was
open. I rushed out the
balcony door and did not
find anyone. As I looked
down from the balcony I
saw a man running out
and he was dressing
himself. I grabbed the
fridge and threw it at him,
That’s how I strained my
back."
The 2nd patient arrives
looking as if he has been in
a car wreck. The doctor
said "My previous patient
looked bad, but you look
terrible. What the hell
happened to you?"
He replied, "You know I
have been unemployed for
a while now. Today was
the first day at my new job.
I forgot to set my alarm
and was running late. I was
running out of the
building, getting dressed at
the same time, and you
won't believe it but I was
hit by a fridge."
The 3rd patient arrives; he
looks even worse than the
other two Patients do.. The
doctor is shocked. Again
asks, "What the hell
happened to
youuuuuu.....?"
"Well I was sitting in a
fridge and some one threw
it from the 3rd floor"......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch This