This lamp sucks

A man walked into a bar and heard this brilliant piano music but he couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. He sat down at the bar and looked around the entire place. Finally he saw a little tiny man in the corner playing a tiny piano. So he said to the bartender: Wow, that’s amazing. Where did you get such a little piano player? The bartender says: Well, I found this lamp and when I rubbed it a genie came out and granted me a wish, and that’s what I got. The man said: Oh cool, can I try it? The bartender said: Alright, but take it out back, I don’t want anybody to see it. So the man took the lamp out back and began to rub it. Out popped a genie who said: For cleaning my lamp I grant you one wish. Excited, the man said: I wish for a million bucks. One second later the skies darkened and a million ducks flew overhead. The man, annoyed now, took the lamp back to the bartender and said: This lamp sucks, I asked for a million bucks and I got a million ducks. The bartender replied: I know, do you really think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch This