bhosidika balu

Interviewer: what is your birth
date?

Balu: 13th October

Which year?

Balu: Oye ullu ke pathe___
EVERY YEAR
=D
Manager asked Balu at an
interview.

Can you spell a word that has
more than 100 letters in it?

Balu replyed: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X.
=D

After returning back from a
foreign trip, Balu asked his wife,

Do I look like a foreigner?

Wife: No! Why?

Balu: In London a lady asked
me Are you a foreigner?

One tourist from U.S.A. asked
Balu:
Any great man born in this
village???

Balu: no sir, only small Babies!!!
=D

Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi
Jayanthi

So Balu writes, "Gandhi was a
great man, but I don't know who
is Jayanthi.
=D

Interviewer: just imagine you are
on the3rd floor, it caught fire
and how will you escape?

Balu: its simple. I will stop my
imagination!!!
=D

Balu: My mobile bill how
much?

Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123to
know current bill status

Balu: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL
my MOBILE BILL.
=D

Balu: I think that girl is deaf..

Friend: How do u know?

Balu: I told I Love her, but she
said her chappals are new
=D

Friend: I got a brand new Ford
IKON for my wife!

Balu: Wow!!! That's an
unbelievable exchange offer!!!
=D

Balu in airplane going 2
Bombay ..

While its landing he shouted: "
Bombay .. Bombay "

Air hostess said: "B silent."

Balu: "Ok.. Ombay. Ombay"
=D

Teacher: "What is common
between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM,
GANDHI and BUDHA?"

Balu: "All are born on
government holidays...!!!
=D

Sir: What is difference between
Orange and Apple?

Balu: Color of Orange is
orange, but color of Apple is not
APPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch This